From the Front Lines

Monday, October 31, 2005

Note to My Ex-Husband Re: Dinner

(Posted by CombatGirl)

If you call to ask me how to make my fabulous Chicken Strips with Rice casserole for our children when they stay with you overnight, because your girlfriend burns everything (including scrambled eggs, per Johnny) and insists on putting garlic and/or corn into everything (even pancakes, per Johnny), and the kids won't eat her food, I've got one suggestion for you: you might want to remain on the line and attentive until I've given you the complete recipe, including baking temperature and cooking time.

"I didn't need all that, I just wanted to know what's in it" is neither a polite response to someone doing your sorry a** a favor, nor likely to yield the results you're hoping for.

Just a tip, Sparky. Bon Appetit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home